- I get at least 80g of protein per day, usually close to 100g.
- I don't worry about other macros. ...
Okay, that's a bit bold. Let's try this: Without a story, there is no emotion.More
- "How to Start a Shoe Company with $7K, While Working Full-Time."
- "Mental Barriers to Entrepreneurship, & Why They Didn't Stop a Schmuck Like Me"
- and "The Most You Can Learn About Mountain in 30 Minutes." Just kidding. (Kidding about this...
Last Friday, I settled in for what I thought would be 2 hours of mindless action by watching Pain & Gain, not knowing it was about to take me one deeper. In the opening scenes, we’re introduced to Don Lugo, played by Mark Wahlberg. He’s acing an interview for a personal trainer position at a gym, when he reveals that he has a criminal record for running a Ponzi scheme. There is a flashback to him pleading his case to the judge: